The Moon & Mushroom Inn, Swilland
Award winning Pub in Suffolk & 16th Century Freehouse
Attentive Staff - Warm Welcome - Good Portions of food - excellent cask ales. Follow the charming fairy lights into the cosy beamed bar with blazing fire ... Colin and Jo
The Moon and Mushroom Inn, Swilland is an award-winning 16th century pub in Suffolk, renowned for its
- range of cask ales served direct from the barrel;
- homemade dishes using ingredients sourced from local suppliers, farmers, growers and game keepers;
- beautiful flower filled patios and rose garden;
- blazing fire in winter, and most of all
- warmth and friendliness.
"I look forward to welcoming you very soon to The Moon and Mushroom". Nikki Gavin
British Pie Week!
Pie of The Day, Pork and Leek in Parsley sauce
Thanking our Wonderful customers for A Fantastic Event on Sunday at The Mexican Heist !
Next Event on 30th April is . . . The American Dream !
Looking forward to another great Night !
- Monthly quiz - first Wed each month
The Moon and Mushroom
High Road, Swilland, Suffolk IP6 9LR
Tel. 01473 785320
We are now catering for and holding Bespoke Wake Services among beautiful scenery.
The venue may be booked exclusively to the Wake party and pets are allowed in the bar area.
© 2010-2017, The Moon & Mushroom