The Moon & Mushroom Inn, Swilland
Award winning Pub in Suffolk & 16th Century Freehouse
Attentive Staff - Warm Welcome - Good Portions of food - excellent cask ales. Follow the charming fairy lights into the cosy beamed bar with blazing fire ... Colin and Jo
The Moon and Mushroom Inn, Swilland is an award-winning 16th century pub in Suffolk, renowned for its
- range of cask ales served direct from the barrel;
- homemade dishes using ingredients sourced from local suppliers, farmers, growers and game keepers;
- beautiful flower filled patios and rose garden;
- blazing fire in winter, and most of all
- warmth and friendliness.
"I look forward to welcoming you very soon to The Moon and Mushroom". Nikki Gavin
- Live Music with Mick & Roger: Thu 23 Feb
- Meal & Talk by ex Submariner: Mon 27 Feb
- Quiz: Wed 1 Mar
- The Mexican Heist: Sun 5 Mar
- Featured Talk: Mon 13 Mar
- Mother's Day Menu: Sun 26 Mar
- The American Dream: Sun 30 Apr
The Moon and Mushroom
High Road, Swilland, Suffolk IP6 9LR
Tel. 01473 785320
We are now catering for and holding Bespoke Wake Services among beautiful scenery.
The venue may be booked exclusively to the Wake party and pets are allowed in the bar area.
© 2010-2017, The Moon & Mushroom